The Edison Carrier Solutions (ECS) Network Operation Center (NOC), is housed in a seismically reinforced facility located in Irvine, California. The NOC is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with highly skilled telecommunications specialists.
ECS operations include:
- Proactive monitoring for fiber, SONET, and DWDM
- Redundancy for all monitoring systems
- Immediate response to all network problems
- Full-time highly trained field personnel for service restoration are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- ECS is proud of having maintained the highest network reliability standards since beginning operations in 1999