Sites on SCE Property
The majority of our substations are located on Edison owned properties and are suitable for the location of equipment required for a new cell site. Because our substations have existing above ground structures and are typically zoned for industrial use, they are excellent locations for monopole structures.
We also own a significant amount of real estate throughout the southern regions of California where other structures such as communication sites, buildings, and offices are located and we encourage the consideration of these properties for wireless network deployment.
- Most of our substations are available for locating monopoles and base station equipment
- Many excellent locations for new monopole structures
- Existing above ground facilities
- Zoning for industrial use
- Utility communication sites and office buildings